We dream of Filipinos
Who passionately love their country
And whose values and competencies
Enable them to realize their full potential
And contribute meaningfully to building the nation.
As a learner-centered public institution,
The Department of Education
continuously improves itself
to better serve its stakeholders.
To protect and promote the right of every Filipino to equality, equitable, culture-based, and complete basic education where:
Students learn in a child-friendly, gender-sensitive, safe, and motivating environment;
Teachers facilitate learning and constantly nurture every learner;
- Administrators and staff, as stewards of the institution, ensure an enabling and supportive environment for effective learning to happen; and
- Family, community, and other stakeholders are actively engaged and share responsibility for developing life-long learners.
MAKA – DIYOS
MAKA – TAO
Our Agency Mandate
The Department of Education was established through the Education Decree of 1863 as the Superior Commission of Primary Instruction under a Chairman. The Education agency underwent many reorganization efforts in the 20th century in order to better define its purpose vis a vis the changing administrations and charters. The present day Department of Education was eventually mandated through Republic Act 9155, otherwise known as the Governance of Basic Education act of 2001 which establishes the mandate of this agency.
The Department of Education (DepEd) formulates, implements, and coordinates policies, plans, programs and projects in the areas of formal and non-formal basic education. It supervises all elementary and secondary education institutions, including alternative learning systems, both public and private; and provides for the establishment and maintenance of a complete, adequate, and integrated system of basic education relevant to the goals of national development.
Our Quality Policies
We are committed in:
- Providing quality educational services to our customers and complying withstatutory and regulatory and all applicable ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Considering and responding to all external and internal issues relevant to our purpose, strategic direction that affect our QMS in achieving its intended results.
- Determining and aligning the requirements of interested parties that are relevant to the capacity of our QMS to meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Continuously improving our QMS by reducing operational inefficiencies and enhancing customer satisfaction
Drop us an Email or Call us Or you can Visit Us Personally.